Tuesday 15 June 2021

Student led toolkits

 On Friday we did student led toolkits.

My first toolkit was  Slide Animation in Hauraki. We made a slideshow that changed so objects moved it was fun. 

Then I went to the hall for Web cam. We made a funny picture and used lots of effects.


 Last I went to Manukau for  Music lab. We made music me and my friend was laughing at people because of the music it was so funny I couldn't stop  laughing ahhhhhhh.

I  like Toolkits Because it makes people learn at School. 



 

2 comments:

  1. Hola,I am Thomas from Saint Mary's in Gisborne,
    What is a toolkit? What was the animation about. I really liked the photo of you on your chromebooks. What were the stations for the toolkit?
    From Thomas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.