Tuesday 24 November 2020

lego workshop

Yesterday I went to a Lego workshop 
at 9:00 and I looked at all of the Lego they had. It was on a little table in Waikowhai Primary School in the hall and it was on the side of the hall. It was Star Wars people and spaceship Lego workshop. 
Then we made a star. You can use red parts  and yellow parts for it. For the star you need 5 red parts and we need 10 yellow parts for the stars. Connect them together in a line, then bend the line around to a circle. 
Some of the other Lego I saw was a blue race car and a fire engine and a black and white race car and a three floors for the bus and Minecraft people and a farm with a farmer, dogs and a Pig and cows. 






1 comment:

  1. Hello Zachary. My name is Thomas from Saint Mary's School in Gisborne. I really like the stars that you built and the Lego workshop sounds really neat. What are the three stars with the labels on them? I really like the two at the bottom. THe colours are really unique. How many layers does each star have? Did you use different colours for each layer? The red, yellow and orange star was my favourite because it had the long pieces at the top and bottom of it. Seeing your blog reminded me of when I first built Lego stars. Thank you. From Thomas.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.